Suncream: Our favourite sun protectors
Wearing suncream is the most important summer beauty tip of all. But with so many options out there it can be hard to choose one that’s right for you. We’ve saved you the hassle of scouring the shelves by narrowing down our favourites.
1. Nivea Sun Protection Roll-On SPF 30, £7.99, nivea.co.uk, is incredibly easy to apply and small enough to slip into your handbag.
2. Korres Sunscreen Emulsion Yoghurt, £19, debenhams.com, contains real organic edible yoghurt and is perfect for sensitive skin.
3. P20 Sun Protection SPF 20 & SPF 30, £13.29, boots.com, have made it easy to reach awkward places with their multi-angle spray bottles.
4. Lush products are always quirky, and their Sunblock, £8.95, uk.lush.com, is no different. Wash it on in the shower for all-day protection – perfect for saving time!
5. The skin on our face is different to that on the rest of our body, so you should use a specially formulated suncream for it. PAR Face Protection SPF25, £66, parskincare.co.uk, moisturises, protects, and also contains edelweiss stem cells for anti-ageing benefits.
6. Clarins UV Plus Anti Pollution Day Screen, £32, clarins.co.uk, protects from urban pollution as well as UV rays.
7. Benefit’s Dream Screen SPF45, £25, benefitcosmetics.com, is oil-free and gives a silky matte finish.
8. Finally, new for this summer is Clinique’s SPF50 Sunscreen Fluid For Face, £22, clinique.co.uk. Its non-greasy formula is easily absorbed and leaves no white marks.