WITB: Canadian major winner Brooke Henderson
The 18-year-old, who started playing golf at the age of three, turned down a golf scholarship from the University of Florida in order to make her way on the LPGA Tour.
Henderson turned pro in December 2014 and had a rookie year to remember.
She went on to win her first LPGA Tour event at the Cambia Portland Classic by eight shots, the largest margin of victory on Tour in 2015.
2016 was the year Brooke made her mark on the LPGA with her first major victory after a playoff to lift the KPMG Women’s PGA Championship trophy.
A couple of weeks later Brooke went on to win the Cambia Portland Classic again for the second year in the row.
This great year help Brooke to rise to being the 8th in the Golf World Rankings.
See the gallery of Brooke Henderson’s gear:
- DRIVER: Ping G Driver (9°)
- FAIRWAY WOODS: Ping G Stretch (3 wood, 13.8°), G30 (5 wood, 18.6°)
- HYBRID: Ping G30 (4H set at 22.6°)
- IRONS: Ping i200 (5-PW)
- WEDGES: Ping Glide 2.0 (50° SS, 54° WS, 58° WS)
- PUTTER: Ping Vault Oslo Slate (with Superstroke GT Pistol 1.0 grip)
- BALL: Titleist Pro V1
- CLOTHING: Sunice
Follow her on Twitter: @BrookeHenderson