Inbee Park notched up her first win of 2017 at the HSBC Women’s Championship in Singarore at the start of March after a closing round of 64.
This event was only her second tournament since claiming a gold medal in the Rio Olympics in 2016.
The former world number 1 is entering her 10th year on the LPGA and will be looking to regain the number 1 spot.
Park won the HSBC Women’s Championship back in 2015 where she went on to win two majors and complete the LPGA’s Grand Slam. Could this recent win be a good omen?
We take a look what Park used to secure her win.
See the gallery of Inbee Park’s gear:
- DRIVER: XXIO 9 (10.5°)
- FAIRWAY WOODS: TaylorMade RocketBallz Tour (14.5°), TaylorMade M2 (18°)
- HYBRID: TaylorMade SLDR (22°)
- IRONS: XXIO Forged (5-PW)
- WEDGES: Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 Black (46°,50°,58°)
- PUTTER: Odyssey White Hot 2 Ball
- GOLF BALL: Srixon Z-Star (5th Generation)
- GLOVE: Srixon